Welcome to my message wall
Here, you can ask questions, notify me of something, or report a problem.
Please attach a diff or contribution link for any wiki mod reports!
Discussions reports should link to the offending post!
Please join our Discord Server, verify, and use #wiki-chat for immediate reports
I am NOT a dev of Royale High and I don't work for them!
Please send game comments, concerns, etc. to callmehbob's Twitter
When posting on talk pages;
Add a section heading in the edit summary box or your message may be removed
Sign your posts!!! Use four tildes (~~~~) or the signature button
Message from SalsaWasTaken
hi, it marked my previous message as "harmful" or something. I was trying to report a tra ding post. this is my first time using the talk page thing, sorry if I'm doing it wrong. SalsaWasTaken (talk) 22:43, August 23, 2020 (UTC)
- You can just have the word "report" etc and post a link, you don't need to be detailed. (Please name your heading when posting) ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 23:12, August 23, 2020 (UTC)
Message from Pingyvilleis this a glitch? I found this and I wasn't sure what to do...it says it's from 1969 but it was only from a couple of minutes ago...Pingustheingus (talk) 16:29, August 26, 2020 (UTC)
- This is a bug that Fandom is having globally, we can’t do much about it. Just ignore it. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 17:08, August 26, 2020 (UTC)
Hi I see your art on twitter alot and I love it, It is soo pretty and detailed. Do you have any tips for a young aspiring artist like me because your art is soo detailed and I wonder if you have ant techniques.Royal high boy (talk) 02:59, August 29, 2020 (UTC)Royal high boy
- Thank you :) I'm no professional nor do I do anything terribly consistently to advise too well, but personally remembering to learn the basics and find things to work on directly is good. Understanding 3D space (even if you focus on more 2D style art) is important. Knowing how to use colours properly does a lot to make art stand out. A lot of tutorials online will tell you "practice because practice makes perfect", but really, perfect practice makes perfect, so first you have to learn those skills to practice.
When I'm looking up help for things, I often just look "[thing I want to do] drawing tutorial" on Google, switch to the Images tab, and navigate from there. Images do a lot better for me than videos, personally. Take what you see as a guide but remember to not trace, copy, or steal. If there's a style you kind of like, particularly for things like animated or drawn media, see if you can find concept art sketches - for my art of people I took a lot of inspiration from studying Ace Attorney concept art.
Any techniques I might use are honestly kinda generalized or inconsistent so I'm not sure if I can advise on anything specific I do, sorry. I pretty much always start with a sketch to get the idea down in shapes to work off of though - I have a few tweets where I show sketches or that are inherently sketchy e.g. vague process post or this doodle. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 04:31, August 29, 2020 (UTC)
Hi! I'm ocean, I am relatively new to this wiki. I was just wondering, are you taking moderator applications?? I have a lot of experience and love giving back to this community. P.S I don't know how to make a "signature" so umm yea.
thanks, ocean (User:IioceanlifeiI)
- You can follow the instructions at the top of the talk page on the code to use signatures, or click the signature button.
- We don't take mod "applications", rather we just see who's in our Discord server for the wiki channel and helping on the wiki and offer the position to those capable and responsible enough to do so (by our judgment, so that we see that capability ourselves). ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 02:44, August 31, 2020 (UTC)
so everytime I check for new posts on this wiki I see posts related to drawings/art, but not rh. posts I'm talking about are "how to draw eyes", "drawing tutorials/tips", abosolute raw sketches of random characters. I honestly don't see how those posts are directly related to royale high and why are they allowed at all. I'm fine with people drawing halos, concepts, ocs and stuff.
at the end I wanted to know, are you okay with this kind of posts? what do you think about them at all?
- Most of the posts (on the Discussions forum, presumably) are related to RH, so we don't exactly know what you're referring to. Some of the "unrelated" posts you might be referring to, with quick looking, are actually all of RH-related OCs and topics - art posts are treated a little more lenient than other topics when it comes to RH relation however. We don't exactly disallow the occasional art post or art help post that might not exactly do with RH, but if it was all someone posted we'd ask them to keep their art posts more related. If you think something violates rules please use the Report Post button. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 01:58, September 5, 2020 (UTC)
When are badge aplications comming out and do they have any badges for other social medias like picsart,facebook,ETC because me and afew of my friends are pretty big in the rh picsart comunnity but its also a very small comunity. Do you think they will add badges for other wiki mods like you and Michael because you and michael are also very helpful on this wiki. samme with other people who are not influancers or devs but big in the rhc Royal high boy (talk) 11:46, September 5, 2020 (UTC)
- We don’t know anything about dev procedures as we do not work for the game. The wiki staff is virtually unknown and irrelevant so they aren’t necessarily important (it also goes against the basis of being wiki staff).
I am not an influencer nor someone who obsesses over the game (I barely involve myself with it), along with being outspoken against influencer badges and the devs encouraging toxic influencer culture itself, so you will never see me apply for a badge. (They wouldn’t accept me anyway since I virtually never involve myself with the game outside this site, they’re only looking for people actively involved in the community that’ll never speak ill of the game; both things I don’t do.) Michael, on the other hand, doesn’t even play the game.
Best to stop considering we’re of any extreme importance; we’re just random folks that delete spam off a fan site. Influencer culture is dangerous and bad. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 16:11, September 5, 2020 (UTC)
Just a simple question about OC stories
Would asking for names for an OC be considered an OC story? I don't think it would but that post about OC stories was just made and I wanted to double check. I don't want to get banned. I was planning to make a poll tomorrow asking for which OC name would be the best.
While it doesn't fall under the OC stories deal, you have to make this as an open-ended discussion thread and not a poll or it'll be removed (not that you'll get banned, just the post removed). ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 02:50, September 6, 2020 (UTC)
Hi Karasunath, I have a question I want to clarify. My question is if someone wrote multiple stories, would they be able to put in to all the stories' links in the same week? In case that didn't make sense, I will make an example. So, if I wrote 2 stories in the same week and I wanted peopleto read it, would I be able to put both of the links in the discussions in the same week? Thank you. Unicornlover26 04:31, September 6, 2020 (UTC)unicornlover26
- It is one post per link per week; if you have two separate stories (two separate links), you can post both of them in a week. Obviously we'll cap it off if you're spamming stories, but otherwise that's the policy we're going with for now. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 04:38, September 6, 2020 (UTC)
Oc images and description
Hello, I was wondering whether we are still allowed to post images of our oc and give a description of them? I was just wondering as before you left a message noting how we can only post blog posts about stories of our oc. Thanks, bye x Funny Bunny 1234567890 (talk) 10:48, September 6, 2020 (UTC)
- Yes, those aren’t lengthy written works. If you had an entire written story it would be in a blog post however. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 14:36, September 6, 2020 (UTC)
New policy update
Hi, I was just wondering if we could post one Discussions post saying I will post all updates in this post, like ex. name it "[story name] updates for the week!" and post comments telling everyone whenever I upload a new chapter/looking at ideas/a place for people to talk about theories. KookiNyxoy (talk) 17:51, September 6, 2020 (UTC)
- That'd be fine as long as it's one thread. If you do that, maybe consider telling people to use the Follow Post button so they don't have to reply to the post unless they want to to still get update notifications. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 18:02, September 6, 2020 (UTC)
- You can still use the report post button, the point more is that for things that need to be seen more urgently like inappropriate content or trades that it is also good to either send on talk page or notify in our Discord server as to make it so we see it a lot faster. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 17:11, September 7, 2020 (UTC)
Do all stories need to be in blog posts? I mean, I was going to make a story not about OCs, like about sets and butlers, Royale High related stuff. Do they need to be in blogs? Ashethics (talk) 04:40, September 10, 2020 (UTC)
- If it's something you could call "fanfiction" then it needs to be in blog posts, that would qualify. There is no point to posting long stories into the forum with its limitations. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 20:27, September 10, 2020 (UTC)
Message from Blueraspberryshake1548
- Posts that just exist to show off or "flex" are considered low-effort, and we remove low-effort posts. Posts should be worded or suggest the encouragement of discussion that is worthwhile. Please name your section headings in the future. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 19:41, September 11, 2020 (UTC)
Message from ADOPTMEFANAKAVERO
Am I alloweed to Post a Link of a Value list of RH stuff? Veronica 19:09, September 11, 2020 (UTC)ADOPTMEFANAKAVERO
- You can just link to List of item values. Any other links will be considered trying to redirect to a trading website or a scam. Please name your section headings in the future. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 19:41, September 11, 2020 (UTC)
Message from Xxocean
So I was trying to write a story on the blog posts thingy, like it said in a previous post written by you, but when I tried to publish it it said that it was identified as harmful but I didn't include any explicit, inappropriate words, and no violence was included in the story. So I don't understand why it didn't let me publish? Xxocean (talk) 02:45, September 12, 2020 (UTC)Xxocean
- Something in it is catching the word blacklist filter but I don't have time to manually test it to figure out the issue at the moment. If you go make a placeholder blog post under the name you were trying to publish it under, I'll edit on the contents of what you were trying to publish manually, though you may not be able to edit it without asking me to make changes. I can look into the actual issue later, and bring it up to the Roblox Wikia filter managers, where I borrowed our blacklist. (Please name your section headings in the future.) ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 04:53, September 12, 2020 (UTC)
- Update, had a minute; actually might be the word in the sentence "of which the principal [THIS WORD] her head to the door" - perhaps consider using a different word just because we can't take that word off the filter. Try changing that and seeing if you can publish it, presuming you still have the original story text (if not, do what I said above, and I'll just put a placeholder there you can edit afterwards). ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 05:01, September 12, 2020 (UTC)
So, when we make an edit of royale high as another game, do we have to put "royale high edit" in the title? I don't think I explained it right...For example, if I took a screenshot of my royale high avatar that is cosplaying as a charcter from another game, like DDLC, then I edit it with a background and everthing that is from the other game, do I have to put "royale high edit" in the title or can I just put "DDLC edit"? Lalalala412 (talk) 22:08, September 12, 2020 (UTC)Monika
- I mean, as long as the post is about RH and the title is descriptive, it's fine. (We wouldn't be allowing DDLC content though because it is a NSFW game.) ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 22:09, September 12, 2020 (UTC)
- A form of targeted posts where you're doing something like complaining about chat messages, how someone's dressed, their nickname, etc. to make fun of or be disgusted by them. It's basically just harassment so we don't allow it. Don't make posts about other users you find in game and you'll be okay. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 01:09, September 13, 2020 (UTC)
Just a little question
Hello Karasuneth I’m just wondering if it’s OK if I put a picture of me and Royal hi accessories in real life on the wiki or should I just take pictures of the accessories I made without me in it I get it if you want me to do it without my face or body in it for like security reasons for the wiki and for me please let me know, thank you --Royal high boy (talk) 21:57, September 13, 2020 (UTC)
- IRL pics for stuff you're doing is fine if it has to do with Royale High, but please don't include anything identifying like your face, anything that might reveal your location, age, etc. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 00:06, September 14, 2020 (UTC)
- ok thx I'll blur out the face bc I made a head piece ty for responding. It is very helpful
- Royal high boy (talk) 00:32, September 14, 2020 (UTC)
Hello, so I've had a new problem with writing stories in the blogpost area. It still says I was trying to add "profanity" and "harmful" terms in my story, even though I didn't. It was a second chapter of my story, and I thought it won't allow me to post it because it was bulky, but even though I removed half the page, it still identified as harmful and inappropriate. My story was basically that my OC was cranky in the morning, and did not feel happy at all, without using any violent or harmful words. Just grumpy and cranky. So I don't see why I can't post my stories. Xxocean (talk) 12:05, September 15, 2020 (UTC)Xxocean
- You have a word in use that you cannot use on the wiki because as I pointed out last time it will trigger our profanity filter. Specifically the word here (not stating it myself as to not prevent people from using my talk page); "Jenna sighed, [THIS WORD] her head to the side." Don't use any form of this word because it will NOT GO THROUGH on the wiki filter. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 18:53, September 15, 2020 (UTC)
So, I had a picture of a Halloween outfit (the color scheme was green and black) but I don't see it anymore so I assume you removed. I'd like to know why, please.Blueraspberryshake1548 (talk) 10:57, September 16, 2020 (UTC)
- Title had no relation to the post. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 14:01, September 16, 2020 (UTC)
Hello it’s me again sorry for messaging you a lot but some one tagged me in a post that is not on the rh wiki and It sent me to a trading wiki I am questioning if you are ok with this cuz he or she tagged a lot of people from the rh wiki Royal high boy (talk) 10:48, September 17, 2020 (UTC)
it also seems like it would not be allowed by you so shoul I tag u on the trading wiki so u can get there instead of you looking at all the wiki stuff to find that one place.
- I have extended the user in question's block and will be blocking anyone who tries to get involved while I get ahold of Fandom staff. While making separate wikis of a more specific topic is technically allowed by Fandom policies, using it to intentionally disrupt a different wiki is not and is often subject to closure. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 18:17, September 17, 2020 (UTC)
- ok I just wanted to make sure nothing was going on and am I gonna get banned bc I made a post asking if it's breaking any rules or noRoyal high boy (talk) 18:49, September 17, 2020 (UTC)
Glimmering Light Halo
https://royale-high.fandom.com/wiki/Glimmering_Light_Halo It's been vandalized ( i hope that's the word) Blueraspberryshake1548 (talk) 00:36, September 18, 2020 (UTC)
Edit: And here's the person who vandalized it https://royale-high.fandom.com/wiki/User:IiCherryHxlo
- Fixed and blocked, thanks. In the future please provide diff links or user contributions links. You can also undo the vandalism yourself and then just report the user for us to block as well. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 00:53, September 18, 2020 (UTC)
Hello Karasuneth, I have reason to believe that a user is using art theft within this post. The post is here: https://royale-high.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000062125 I did a reverse image search and found, not an exact image, but it had the exact same style and format under matching images. I wasn't sure if I should report it here or not, thanks anyway Bloomingskysummer (talk) 00:12, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
https://royale-high.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000062125 This is very much stolen. The art is from a dress-up game, and I can tell. I can find the name of it, if you don't believe me. The user is Hayalex. I can confirm that it was also stolen, since a few days prior, she's posted art that does not in any way shape or form represent the skill level she presents there. The skin showing at the top of the head is also evidence. Turns out that it was already reported, that's my bad. Alister (talk) 00:44, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Just combined the two reports out of convenience; this has been managed, thanks. Do try to avoid making the replies of these threads "minimoddy" in the future and just report them to us on talk pages though. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 01:18, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
This boy's been asking why his friend was blocked from the wiki when it was explained to him why his friend was blocked. https://royale-high.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000062314 https://royale-high.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000062310 Sorry if I'm bothering you, just wanted to make sure you're aware of this. PixelRoserade (talk) 14:29, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Blocked them as sock accomplice, thanks. This has to do with the group of people on the bypass wiki that I'm still waiting for Fandom to reply to my support ticket on, they're pretty much just denying that they did anything when the proof is public. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 17:13, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
https://royale-high.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000062357 (I’m so sorry if I signed this wrong!) --Raiinily (talk) 16:59, September 19, 2020 (UTC)Raiinily
- Deleted and blocked, thank you ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 17:13, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
Cross trading post
Hey, I reported it manually, but I think posts like these should be seen quicker (?) so people don't get scammed and don't interact with it. https://royale-high.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000062410 Alister (talk) 18:38, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
- This has been removed, the user blocked, and I've also forwarded the user to the Adopt Me wiki staff just in case, thanks. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 18:49, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
Message from Cornbenice
Hello Karasuneth, Recently one of my friends, Amazing Avocado, was blocked for cross-wiki harrassment and bullying, and bullying in general. I would like to inquire what she did to get blocked, as Avocado is a very nice girl and would be one of the last on my list to do such a thing. Would you mind sending evidence or elaborating on what she did? Apologies for meddling, but I believe that she was falsely accused and once again, I doubt she would ever do such a thing. Thanks. Chikken || Message Wall || Contributions 18:46, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
- This is not false. They are participating actively on a bypass site harassing this wiki that is currently being worked on through Fandom support to be managed. If they had no issues, they shouldn't have participated on the site. They know what they're doing and are trying to lie to you that they aren't doing anything to avoid taking responsibility for their actions. Please stop reposting the same request on my wall (your prior posts have been removed). ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 18:49, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Additionally; please stop spreading misinformation on the side bypass Adopt Me Tradez wiki, we can see what you're doing. Bypass wikis like that can and will get you blocked from the source wikis, this is why your friend was blocked except for a RH one (the ITH wiki bypass). If your mindset is set on "she would never!", you have bias and therefore cannot reasonably commentate on blocks. We blocked everyone who participated on ITH wiki in intention of being in support of it, because it was being used to harass this site. (By the way, please stop misgendering me on the AMT thread you're discussing this on.) ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 02:44, September 20, 2020 (UTC)
Hi Karasu, Two of my posts (Danganronpa Outfit Requests and Ignore Unless Mentioned) were deleted, could you explain to me why? Thank You! - Wølfie Pláyz (User:Wølfie Pláyz)
- First one was likely due to either being a poll (can't find it to check) or for self-direction, second is because the discussions forum is not to make whole threads directed towards specific users, it's a public forum so please use talk pages. Please sign using four tildes and not manually next time. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 20:20, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
Asking for donations
https://royale-high.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000062697 They’re asking for diamond donations. --Raiinily (talk) 13:02, September 20, 2020 (UTC)Raiinily
- Deleted and blocked, thanks ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 13:17, September 20, 2020 (UTC)
Message From Kumkun001
When is the UCP update coming? User:Kumkun001
- We don't know, sadly. We're about as clueless as everyone else. Please sign your talk page posts with four tildes. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 00:25, September 21, 2020 (UTC)
Another one: https://royale-high.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000063109 SHEGALOE (talk) 13:02, September 21, 2020 (UTC)SHEGALOE
- Sorted and blocked, thanks ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 17:24, September 21, 2020 (UTC)
Someone is minimodding smh link: https://royale-high.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000063136 User:XxAlinaEditsxX
- Sorted thanks, but sign your posts made on talk pages, I had to manually add your user link. Please use four tildes to sign. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 17:24, September 21, 2020 (UTC)
Question about my wiki
Hello Karasu, Earlier this year I created a wiki based off of the community creations and ideas for rh. It isn't popular and tbh I forgot about it. Seeing how the rh trading wiki got into a lot of trouble would u like me to take it down. Bc I don't wanna end up like the ppl from the trading wiki. I don't want to cause any issues with this wiki either. I also get if this does involve a ban on me and I just wanna make confirm with you about this situation. Also I did not tag anyone in this wiki cuz I did not know how bc this was like 5 months ago I think but yeah. I am not trying to cause trouble I get if you are mad and I need a ban. thanks, Royal high boy (talk) 10:54, September 22, 2020 (UTC)
- The RH trading wiki was closed and its participants got in trouble because they were harassing this wiki specifically, not due to relation. If your wiki is on a separate topic from this wiki (including a more specific form of a topic related to a topic another wiki already covers), it's allowed inherently. This is why wikis made to trade are fine by Fandom. We just had to take action on ITH because they were actively harassing us.
If you feel that your site doesn't really bring anything new to the table or won't live without advertising (which we don't permit), you may want to ask Fandom to close it (you can do that here). But we aren't gonna ask for it. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 16:08, September 25, 2020 (UTC)
More Trading Stuff
https://royale-high.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000064083 Aparently they don't know or think it falls under trading I guess SHEGALOE (talk) 10:54, September 23, 2020 (UTC)SHEGALOE
- They have been blocked already, thanks ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 16:08, September 25, 2020 (UTC)
This person is trading :/ https://royale-high.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000064458 Bloomingskysummer (talk) 01:41, September 24, 2020 (UTC)
- They have been blocked already, thanks ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 16:08, September 25, 2020 (UTC)
Message from Wølfie Pláyz
Found a Trading Post: https://royale-high.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000064590 Wølfie Pláyz (talk) 14:57, September 24, 2020 (UTC)Wølfie Pláyz
- They have been blocked already, thanks. (please name your section headings when posting on talk pages!) ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 16:08, September 25, 2020 (UTC)
Vandalism to ballroom entrance
- We fixed it and blocked them, thanks. For future reference, please just link their contributions or the diff of the vandalism, don't upload images showing vandalism because it doesn't help much and we have to delete them afterward. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 16:08, September 25, 2020 (UTC)!
I'm trying to write a bio for one of my OCs, Skyler, and it keeps getting hit for both a blacklisted word and profanity. I've tried looking through it to see what the matter is, and can't find anything. (forgot to add signature, sorry.)
- Yeah seems like you noticed what was hitting already, sadly we can't add "prefix checks" for that word because it has variants that would then be permitted. ~✨~ Karasu || user // contact // CC wall ~✨~ 16:58, September 25, 2020 (UTC)
Promoting Social media
I believe this falls under this category