Skirts are wearable items in Royale High that are customizable. They can be purchased with the in-game currency of Diamonds and can be customized using custom colors or two-tone color combinations. Players who have purchased the Special Fabric Designs pass have access to 88 more fabric designs, which can be used to further customize skirts.
Skirts and Cost
|FREE Glowing Beach Skirt||Free (Unavailable)|
|Midnight Mademoiselle||Free (Unavailable - temporary gamepass reward)|
|Secret Fairy on Earth||2,000|
|Real Life Mermaid||2,500|
|Velvet Bow Royal Mini-Skirt||5,000|
|Ruffle Velvet Bow Mini-Skirt||5,000|
|Royal Stroll in the Garden||10,000|
|Sparkly Sarong||15,000 (Unavailable)|
|Dragging Train Rose Dress||20,000|
|Queen of the Ocean||25,000|
|Dear Dollie Ruffled Skirt||25,000|
|Magical Guardian of Love and Justice||28,000|
|Shadow Empress Jeweled Skirt||28,000|
|Large Train Bow Skirt||33,000|
|Moonlight Goddess Ultimate Floof||36,000|
|Miss Lady Rose||50,000|
The 'Multi-Colored' option was added on August 8th, 2018, and allowed the player to use two colors on their skirts instead of one.
Special Fabric Designs
The Special Fabric Designs game pass costs 50 Robux and gives the player 88+ options to different patterns for their skirt. Patterns can include scenery, textures, animal prints, food, and more. In the 6/26/19 update, the players who owned the Special Fabric Designs pass received a free skirt called Midnight Mademoiselle.
- The Velvet Bow Royal Mini-Skirt" is named "Fanned out Bow Skirt" for players who had a glitched version of the item during May 2018. It was unwearable and prompted the player to purchase the skirt again, even though they already owned the item. The issue was resolved during the month, and the glitched skirts were renamed to Fanned out Bow Skirt, and users could wear the item again. For those who re-purchased the skirt when they had the glitched version, now have both the Velvet Bow Royal Mini-Skirt and Fanned out Bow Skirt in their inventories. There are no differences between the items apart from their names.
- Queen of the Ocean, Magical Guardian of Love and Justice, Moonlight Goddess Ultimate Floof, Miss Lady Rose Skirt, Dear Dollie Ruffle Skirt, Shadow Empress Jeweled Skirt and the new version of the bows on all skirts are made by Sukimeki.
- The Dragging Train Rose Dress was created by callmehbob.
- The Midnight Mademoiselle skirt was created by OceanOrbs.
- The "FREE Glowing Beach Skirt" was part of the April Fool's Day 2019 event. The image is 2D and when the player looks behind their avatar it says "April Foolz”