By using the Discussions forum on Royale High Wiki, a user agrees to that they have:
- read these rules,
- agree to follow these rules,
- and agree that if they violate the rules, they are subject to discipline such as warnings or blocks (bans).
If your account has been blocked (banned), you have broken these rules enough to that it has been decided that you as a person with an account are not allowed to post on or contribute to Royale High Wiki until your block expires.
Making new accounts to use the Royale High Wiki when blocked, for any reason (including to appeal), will be considered bypassing the block. If you have questions about a block and cannot post on your own Talk Page, you are to use Community Central to contact an administrator about that block.
Most importantly, please remember that the Discussions forums and the Royale High Wiki in general are NOT social media. Threads should have meaning and effort. Attempting to attention seek or otherwise acting in a way that seems to be trying to gain "fans" on the wiki will be shut down by staff.
- The full Discussions rules and the Royale High Wiki account and behavior policies apply to Discussions.
- The full Royale High Wiki rules can be read at Royale High Wiki:Wiki rules
- Be respectful and friendly to other users.
- Do not cause or participate in drama or arguments, or make callout posts.
- Do not swear or use inappropriate/vulgar language.
- Adult content is a permanent ban.
- Do not make posts of topics that are on our Prohibited Topics list.
- If a topic has a megathread for it, you must use the megathread.
- See the Megathreads category for existing megathreads.
- Spamming, trolling, or other disruptive behavior is not permitted.
- Trolls will be immediately blocked without warning.
- Off-topic, spammy, or low-effort posts of any kind will be removed.
- Fandom requires that our forum content is majority related to our topic. We encourage joining our Discord if you want off-topic discussion with our community.
- Art can sometimes be unrelated to Royale High, but please do not use this site just for posting unrelated art.
- Post titles should be relevant and clear to the post content.
- All posts should encourage discussion. Polls are discouraged.
- Do not necropost. (Necroposting is when you post on an old thread that has not gotten any activity in a long time.)
- The barrier for necroposting on this wiki is over a month with no activity on the thread.
- Making trading offers or asking questions about trades (e.g. values or W/F/L) will result in a ban. Using this site to promote trading offers in any way is not allowed.
- Please review the Prohibited Topics list below for more examples as to what this rule includes.
- Do not ask for free edits or art.
- 1-day block for any threads asking for free edits or art, or for replying to posts asking for free edits or art.
- Do not make pre-posts or "personal status update" posts. This is not social media.
- Advertising is not allowed.
- Do not try to get around the automatic word filter.
- If you believe your post is being repeatedly hit by the filter when it is not involving trading, foul language, or advertising, please contact Karasuneth.
- In the case that you seem to be hit by the main wiki's AbuseFilter when posting on his talk page about this, use Community Central to get around this.
- All creation and art posts must be your own and follow our Creation Sharing Policy.
- Do not repost posts or make posts just to link back to your posts.
- Trying to bypass bans or find loopholes in the rules will result in bans.
- Do not minimod (give warnings, say something's against rules, act as staff). Please only report rulebreaking posts - do not participate in them at all.
The following topics are not allowed to be posted on the Discussions forum:
- Trading offers OR questions that concern offersThis INCLUDES (but is not limited to):
- making an offer or asking for offers
- asking about the value or rarity of an item
- asking if a trade is fair (including W/F/L)
- asking the wiki to allow any sort of trading topics we disallow
- discussing scams
- trying to advertise yourself for trading ("friend me on Roblox to trade") (1-week block)
- posting on the wiki to direct elsewhere for a trade (1-week block)
- advertising or directing to trading sites, communities, or wikis (up to 1-3 months block)
- cross-trading (3 month block + report to related wikis)
- Posts about other players (targeted posts)This INCLUDES (but is not limited to):
- Online dating (ODing/ODers)
- Warnings about other users (scamming, etc.)
- "RH cringe" (complaining about "cringy" or "bad" nicknames, outfits, etc)
- Pictures of chat logs
- RH community drama that names particular people (nondevs)
- Anything that promotes or encourages exploiting, including AFK farming and botting
- Royale High chat RP posts ("make this like a RH chat")
- Bug reports
- Long story posts, including OC stories, POVs, fanfiction, CYOAs - or posts involving a lot of images
- Please use blog posts to share these.
- Outfit requests ("show me my dream outfit", "what do X and Y accessory look like together", etc.
- Please post these in the comment section of User blog:CommanderMaxie/Outfit Request Space
- Advertising or directing to other wikis, websites, Discord servers, etc.
- Advertising wikis made for the purpose of infringing upon or taking users from this community, or to get around our rules, are bypass wikis - they will result in a 1 to 3 month block and also have the wiki in question reported to Fandom for deletion.
- Any post involving Gacha Life/Gacha Club, Picrew, or other avatar creator sites
- "Ratings" posts
- A megathread for rating your RH characters exists. All other types, such as rating art or edits, are not allowed.
- Any contests or competitions
- Contests and competition posts that involve rewards given by trading will be treated as a trading offer post and managed accordingly.
- Fountain story answers or fanmade fountain stories
- These are not allowed on the main wiki either.
- Topics that have megathreads
- Cross-wiki issues (involving other Fandom wikis)
- Personal posts or posts directed at specific or particular users
- Please read the "Guidelines - Using The Forum" section on a list of what qualifies as personal posts.
- Moderation actions or questions about wiki moderation/rules, such as why your post was deleted
- Please use an admin's talk page to ask these questions.
Creation Sharing Policy
These apply to any creations shared by users on the forum.
- All creations must be your own (made by you).
- For image-focused posts:
- If they are of screenshots, edits, or videos, they should go in Screenshots & Edits category
- If they are of artwork or creations of other sorts, they should go in Artwork category
- Character "art" that focuses on modifying an existing screenshot is an edit and not artwork - label your creations correctly.
- Character "art" that just traces or repaints a screenshot with no intent of deriving is tracing and will be removed.
- If you use a base in your artwork, it must be stated and credited with a link to the original base, of which must be explicitly stated to be a free use base in its source posting (please check that the base itself is not traced from artwork that does not allow tracing)
- Posts made with avatar creators such as Gacha, Picrew, etc. are not allowed whatsoever.
- For clarification, you are allowed to use these as profile pictures.
- Do not ask for people to rate/rank your art, drawings, edits, etc. Art is objective, so ratings can be harmful.
- It is heavily preferred that all artwork content has some relation to Royale High if posted on its own.
- Do NOT ask for free art/edits of your character - look around or wait for someone to post a free art/editing slot post.
- You will be blocked for making threads or replying to art/edit posts asking for free art or edits of your character.
- Free art/editing slot posts are not an obligation and the original poster has all rights to not follow up on the offer - they should not be bothered or demanded to complete the offer. However, users that make multiple slot posts that are never followed up on may be asked to stop making slot posts.
- Slot posts for art/edits/etc (e.g. "I'll draw your OC" posts) must contain all responses within that offer thread. Do not make new posts for each finished piece directed towards a specific user.
- Paid slot posts/commissions are not allowed on the wiki, as it involves trading.
- Do not title/describe free art/slot posts with the word "commission" - this word is not permitted in titles as it is for paid work.
- It is suggested that you should watermark all artwork or creations of yours that you post as to tie it as yours, in the case that it gets stolen.
Using the forum
This forum is intended to discuss the Royale High game on the Roblox platform. Posts should be about Royale High, or they will usually be removed.
The forum has specific categories that posts are required to be put into. Not putting your post into the right category may result in it being removed.
- Screenshots & Edits - for any posts focused on showing off a plain or edited image or video.
- Artwork - for any posts showing artwork of any sort that is not an edit, or for slot offer posts. (NOT asking for art.)
- Tips & Tricks - for any posts giving tips, guides, outfit hacks, etc. (NOT asking for these posts.)
- Help - for general game questions. (Not for wiki editing questions - please consult a staff member.)
- General - for posts allowed by the rules that do not fit into other categories.
- The Staff Announcements category is for staff use only. Categorizing your post under this category will have it removed.
If your post is removed, please note that we are unable to let you see what was posted nor directly tie a removal reason onto the post - this is a limitation to how Fandom has Discussions set up, it is not something we are able to add.
DO NOT REPOST YOUR POST IF IT WAS REMOVED. If it was removed, it's probably because you're not supposed to be posting it. If it is something that you feel that you need to retrieve, please ask User:Karasuneth about un-deleting it, giving you the post's content, or to gain permission to repost.
This site supports the English language only. Posts not in understandable English or that utilize "ascii fonts" will be removed.The Discussions forums are particularly a forum. Forums are more organized areas to talk about a topic. They are NOT SOCIAL MEDIA! Please don't treat our forum like Twitter or Instagram. We do not allow the development of influencer culture.
- Making posts asking for likes
- Showing off for attention / "flexing"
- Posting too many threads, or replying to posts just for the sake of replying
- Attempting to attention-seek or bait for compliments or validation (e.g. via self-deprecation)
- Running contests, competitions, events, raffles, etc.
- Holding photoshoots where you are overly directing what other players wear (for example, asking them to dress as another of your OCs)
- Photoshoots that aren't extremely directing others' outfits (for example, "all sets" photoshoots) are okay
- Pre-posting, (for example, asking "should I post X?" or saying "I'm going to post X later!")
- Polls asking what you should make, do, draw, etc.
- Posts (NOT polls) asking what you should buy, save for, etc. if it is NOT value related (trading) are okay
- Asking what people think of you, if they know/recognize you, etc.
- Asking what you should change your profile picture to
- Posting "personal status updates" (for example, "I have to go for today, it's bedtime!")
- Discussing sensitive topics that have no purpose being on a fansite for Royale High
We (in most cases) do not support off-topic posting. That is what our Discord Server is for, and you can join it to have off-topic discussions: https://discord.gg/e8E93Yc
Reporting rulebreaking posts
If you see a user on the forum violating rules, please report it to staff. The two ways you can report are:
- Using the "Report Post" button on the specific violating thread or reply by the user. This is accessed through the post actions dropdown.
- This is best for minor infractions that do not need immediate attention, but using Report Post is still useful on all rulebreaking posts if you're not sure.
- Going to an administrator or moderator's talk page and linking the post in a new message to them.
- This is a better option for if it needs faster attention.
- If it is something severe that needs a user blocked immediately, like adult content, please particularly use User talk:Karasuneth.
- You can also use our Discord's #wiki-chat channel to link posts that break the rules - this is usually the fastest way to get something removed or handled. You can also ping wiki staff if it is urgent (green usernames).
Please do not minimod on the forum or wiki. Minimodding involves trying to give reminders, warnings, advise on rules, or otherwise act as staff when you are not. If you see a problem with a post, please report it by means of either of the above listed methods. You will be blocked for one day for any minimodding, with possible extensions for repeat offenses.
Moderation and handling
The Royale High Wiki has various Discussions Moderators to help enforce these policies. Not following rules or trying to be disruptive through violation of guidelines will result in warnings from staff or blocks (bans) from Royale High Wiki. More details on blocks may be viewed here.
Wiki staff reminders, warnings, and details given with blocks should be followed by users.
Posts on the discussion forum asking about things such as post removals will be deleted.
Instead, follow these steps to answer your question:
- Read the entire Discussions guidelines page, checking what you may have broken.
- Read the guidelines again.
- If you still don't know, ask on an active mod's talk page. (User talk:Karasuneth, User talk:CommanderMaxie, User talk:0Michael105)
If you have any additional questions about moderation of Discussions in general or in regards to you specifically, such as asking for more details on a rule or asking if something specific violates the rules, please post on User talk:Karasuneth with your question. Using the forum to make these questions will have your post removed and possibly ignored if not immediate.