This article is incorrect, outdated, or otherwise needs improvement.
The New Royale High campus was released on June 4, 2018. Players can do many things on campus, including attending classes, earning diamonds, earning experience levelling up, socialize or roleplay with others, and sleep.
The dorms are on the third and fourth floors. Each dorm has a dining area, a TV with beanbag chairs, a painting easel, a piano (which does not work on mobile), a dip in the centre with side tables and couches and 2 doors which are pink and blue respectively that leads to separate bedrooms.
The cafeteria is located at the entrance inside the school building. There are tables for players to sit at. Breakfast is served from 6:00 am to 7:00 am every day and lunch from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm every day. Snacks are available all throughout the day, except during breakfast and lunch.
The Porcelain Thrones and the Spa
The Porcelain Thrones are public bathrooms and spas which are mainly for roleplay purposes. there are 2 different bathrooms; one for princesses and one for princes. Both share the same spa area. The entrance to the Porcelain Thrones is on the second floor. Inside the bathroom area, there are shower rooms, hairbrushes, comfy slippers, makeup brushes, hairdryers, toilets, etc. In the main spa area, there are mud baths, a tea station, a bath, masks, chairs, chocolate-covered strawberries, etc.
The Mermaid Grotto
Behind the waterfall at the swimming pool hides a secret mermaid grotto and beds for mermaids and mermen. Diamonds are also hidden around the area. There are three lockers inside the grotto which players can claim and use like all the other lockers.
Lockers are found in the main school building, near the swimming pool, and in the mermaid grotto. They allow players to transfer items from their inventory to their locker, or vice versa. If the player has the Paintbrush Gamepass, or if the player purchased paint for their locker, they can paint their locker a different colour. Books for each respective class except Swimming and P.E. can be taken from the locker to get extra experience in classes.
Swimming PoolThe swimming pool is behind the main school building. It is where swimming class is held and part of PE class. It also has lockers and diving boards with diamonds. Behind the swimming pool lies the waterfall, which hides the Mermaid Grotto.
The ballroom is only open from 8 PM until 12 midnight, the time when the ball is hosted. The entrance is located in the room behind the English and Computer classrooms. Butlers move around the vicinity and could be interacted with to receive free cocktails, appetizers, and drinks.
Two players can partner up to play a dancing minigame to win diamonds together. The maximum dance level currently is Level 8. Players are given a choice to vote for 2 people each in the Supreme Royalty section. Two winners will be chosen after the voting as Supreme Royalty and the winners can get 500 diamonds and a sash for the time they are in the game. If you stay to late after 12 midnight, the Ballroom will disappear and you will be fallen the void. It can be avoided by flying.
Attending classes and passing them levels a player up. Bringing the assigned textbook for a subject gives additional experience for leveling up in the class.
Comparing the New Royale High Campus to the Classic Campus, the minigame for Computer has changed, the P.E. track course has changed, and Music class was removed altogether.
- A painting will appear on a large screen in front of the class that will have to be copied by the players onto their own canvas. They will be graded by how much of the painting they have finished correctly. If they finish before the given time, they are free to paint on the canvas however they want and still receive an A.
- All players attending the class will be teleported to seats with a flask on them as a sequence of coloured flasks will appear on the player's screen. They must replicate the sequence shown from left to right using the set of flasks below the given order. In order for a better grade, a player must finish the combination of potions faster than their peers. If one takes too long, they will be dumped into the water.
- Players select a baking station and follow the steps provided to bake cupcakes. They are graded by how much of the baking process is completed. The cupcakes are customizable in appearance and could be given to other players or to the player holding the cupcake pan itself.
Players are shown a HUD on the upper part of their screen that generates randomly selected letters that they have to type out within 90 seconds. A count of how many characters typed appears above the user's heads and can be seen by everyone else. The bigger the amount typed out, the higher the score. The grading system doesn't have a specific range until one gets a certain score, but instead compares every participant's score to the highest scorer.
- English takes place in the Lecture hall, where there will be a large board displaying varying spelling-related questions, alongside four answers. Players must select the correct answer before time runs out. They will be graded by the number of correct answers.
- During swimming class, players attending will be teleported to the top of a platform where they must jump over a moving rod. They will be graded depending on how many times they fall into the water. The lesser times one falls, the higher the grade.
- Players attending P.E. will be teleported to a newly-generated obstacle course with a big bell at the end to be pressed to indicate that the course is finished. The earlier the player completes the course, the higher the grade they'll receive.
Day/Night Music on Campus
- Arriving in a carriage New Campus: (https://www.roblox.com/library/1874514633/Final-Fantasy-Medley)
- Castle Day Time Music (New Campus): (https://www.roblox.com/library/1878281053/Balamb-Garden-Ami-FF8)
- New Campus Evening 7 pm/Old Campus start of the ball: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQwr8xP3-ZA)
- New Campus Evening 7 pm/During the ball: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sN2DpfOhTo&list=LLhcfQsEFh6H3X4ghIrLkuWw&index=4&t=16s)