This article is incorrect, outdated, or otherwise needs improvement.
The specific problems are: general reorganization and formatting
Classic Royale High (formerly called Royale High School) was released in the beta update of November 22, 2017. The map contains many classes, as well as a cafeteria, dorm rooms, and a nightly school dance which spawns on the football field. Classic Royale High is now used as a less-laggier map for players, as said when using the Teleportation Scepter.
Attending classes and passing them grants the player XP, which in turn levels them up. Bringing the assigned textbook for a subject gives additional experience for leveling up in the class.
A painting will appear on a large screen in front of the class that will have to be copied by the players onto their own canvas. They will be graded by how much of the painting they have finished correctly. If they finish before the given time, they are free to either leave or paint on the canvas however they want and still receive an A.
Players select a baking station and follow the steps provided to bake cupcakes. They are graded by how much of the baking process is completed. The cupcakes are customizable in appearance and could be given to other players or to the player holding the cupcake pan itself. This is the only place with trashcans on this whole campus.
All players attending the class will be teleported to seats with a flask on them as sequence of colored flasks will appear on the player's screen. They must replicate the sequence shown from left to right using the set of flasks below the given order. In order for a better grade, a player must finish the combination of potions faster than their peers. If one takes too long, they will be dumped into the water.
A sentence would appear above the player's screen that they would have to type within thirty seconds. A total of five random phrases will be given. They will be graded by the amount of sentences typed correctly and how fast they are typed. Full stops and punctuation marks are not required to complete the sentence. If all of the players complete the sentence correctly and within the time limit, the new sentence will appear immediately.
These sentences include:
- Are you going to the dance tonight?
- If I sleep in, I'm going to be late for class
- I left my jacket in my dorm room!
- I attend Royale High at the castle.
- I am earning jewels for my crown.
- I am the best in computer class.
- I already did all of my homework.
- I ordered a yummy drink at the cafe
- I enjoy doing homework in the cafe.
- I saw a mermaid in the school swimming pool
- I memorized my locker combination!
- I'm going to my dorm for the night.
- It's going to be cold later tonight.
- Let's bake a cake for our friend's birthday!
- Let's bake cookies tonight!
- Let's go study in the library and grab a drink.
- Let's take a midnight swim tonight.
- Meet me in the castle gardens at midnight.
- Mixing potions in chemistry is easy!
- What realm do you come from?
- My books are in my locker.
- My friends and I are in a band
- My dorm is in the highest tower!
- My Kingdom is rather far from Royale High
- My friend is stuck in detention in the dungeon.
- My journal helps me focus on my studies.
- We are having a sleepover tonight, and you are invited!
- We are creating a new friend club.
English Class takes place in the Lecture Hall, where there is a large board displaying varying spelling-related questions, alongside four answers. Players must select the correct answer before time runs out. They will be graded by the number of correct answers.
Players are free to play the pianos and drums provided when teleported to music class. However, they won't be graded besides the book check.
Players attending P.E. go to a randomly-generated obstacle course with a big bell at the end to be pressed to indicate that the course is finished. Parts of the course include a track with hurdles the players must sprint and jump over and a swimming lap. The earlier the player completes the course, the higher the grade they'll receive.
During Swimming Class, players attending will be transported to the top of a platform where they must jump over a moving rod. They will be graded depending on how many times they fall into the water. The lesser times one falls, the higher the grade.
Players can purchase drinks using Diamonds at any time of day. It is located in the Skytower Library where Computer Class takes place, and can be reached by taking the main elevator or flying up to the top level. A small staircase is also accessible to the left of the cafe, which leads to a zip-line connecting the Main Building to the "Student Chambers"
Players can buy breakfast and lunch with Diamonds at the designated times. There are tables and chairs scattered around the area with lighting fixtures on top. It is not required to place a meal on the table to eat it.
The Castle Gardens were formerly located to the left of the football field and served no true purpose. Players could stroll the scenic grassy landscape, explore caves, or swim in lakes. This area was concealed by large grey walls and was not known by many. It was removed with the 2018 Valentine's update for unknown reasons.
The dorms (also known as Student Chambers) in the Classic Campus require a key to open, which is given to a player once a room is claimed. Players can choose either the right room or the left room. There is also a small hallway between the two rooms, which has a fireplace, bean bag chairs, a plant, and posters. The dorms contain a bed, a desk with a computer, and an empty wall space. There is a Furniture Shop button on the Dorm tab where players can buy furniture such as a TV or vanity for the wall, or a new bed.
Drama currently is not a functioning class. However, the classroom is still present alongside a homework turn-in center outside its entrance. It is located in the upstairs area along with the cafe and the sky tower library. Inside, there are beanbag chairs, couches, a director's chair, and a stage with 5 podiums.
The Football Field is located at the back of the school, but there is no actual use for it other than for the dance to take place. The field is filled with water at night and by 8:00 P.M., the structure for the Dance is spawned. The dance ends at midnight but is still usable until 2:00 A.M.
This area is located on the second floor beside Computer Class and the Cafe, containing many bookshelves. However, there is no actual use for it. A connected viewing room can be accessed through a ladder behind the library sign. The viewing room has two floors with seats. So far, there is no purpose for the room other than for roleplay.
Student Prep Rooms
Players can start or finish the day in the Student Prep Room, known as the Spa in New Royale High. There is actually two Student Prep Rooms, one near the entrance to the dormitory, and one higher up near the higher dorms. At 6:00 P.M., players can be teleported to the Student Prep Room to prepare themselves for the upcoming dance. There is a spa bath, as well as private shower rooms and vanities.
- Art: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT8g3uDVuOg) - 'Able Sisters - Sable and Mable' from Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Baking : (https://www.roblox.com/library/1748536884/Royale-High-Bakery
- Chemistry Music 1 (Old Campus): (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t2GYUw88Pw) - 'Airglow' by Laszlo
- Computer: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKfxmFU3lWY) - 'Supernova' by Laszlo
- Old Campus Afternoon: (https://www.roblox.com/library/294533175/Tales-from-Earthsea-Therrus-Song)
- Old Campus Beautiful Dreams nightime: (https://www.roblox.com/library/200907510/Beautiful-Dreams
- Old Campus Dance End: (https://www.roblox.com/library/519029091/Quick-Relaxation-2-Minute-Beautiful-Harp-Music-f)
- Old Campus Daytime: (https://www.roblox.com/library/1877990966/Final-Fantasy-4-Theme-of-Love)
- Old Campus Evening: (https://www.roblox.com/library/168080804/Final-Fantasy-Prelude) - Final Fantasy Prelude
- Old Campus Evening: (https://www.roblox.com/library/294533175/Tales-from-Earthsea-Therrus-Song) - Therru's Song from Tales from Earthsea
- Old Campus Passing Period: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJvhDfYU_LU) - 'Easy Lemon' by Kevin MacLeod
- Old Campus School's End: (https://www.roblox.com/library/266037129/Kikis-DS-Yasashisa-ni-Tsutsumareta-nara) - Yasashisa ni Tsutsumareta nara from Kiki's Delivery Service
- PE: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4) - 'Eye of the Tiger' by Survivor
- PE: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I33u_EHLI3w) - Rocky Theme
- Swimming: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVHFy13PKEY) - 'Jump' by Klaypex