The Christmas event in 2021 is an event in Royale High beginning on November 30, 2021 (but with teaser updates starting on November 18, 2021). The Advent Calendar returned with new items, along with the Christmas Town realm, now known as Snowglobe Summit.
On November 18, 2021, a teaser update was published that released six holiday items, brought back the Arrival Screen, and changed the game UI to a winter/holiday theme. The "Winter Shop" runs from November 15 to January 31. However, this was not considered the official release of the update.
Joining Snowglobe Summit during the event rewarded the "Royale Christmas 2021!" badge.
- 1 Items
- 2 Snowglobe Summit activities
- 3 Teaser update
- 4 References
The following accessories from previous years were reworked during the December 15, 2021 update:
The gifting event advent calendar from Christmas 2020 returned with 30 days of new items and diamond rewards starting on December 1, 2021 at midnight in US Eastern Time.
Players could spend 200 diamonds to send a gift to another player on their friends list. The gift system is slightly different from the previous year:
- The first gift a player received and opened is guaranteed to contain that day's new 2021 gift.
- Additional gifts given to the player could be a duplicate of that day's new 2021 gift, the previous 2020 item or diamond amount for that day (days 26-30 could give 1000 diamonds instead), or 300 diamonds.
- Players could receive up to a maximum of 3 gifts per day.
The timer for each advent day advances to the next day at 12AM (00:00, midnight) in US Eastern time. Gifts will contain items based on the day that the gift was sent, not when it was opened.
Getting and opening the daily gift for every one of the 30 days in 2021 (not the 2020 items) would reward the Angel Halo, Angel Wings, and the "RH Gifting Event 2021 Completionist!" badge. The gift must have been obtained through being gifted it by another player that day for it to count on the calendar and towards the completionist badge (i.e. it could not have been obtained through trading only).
|2||Peppermint Princess Sleeves|
|3||Runaway Damsel Candelabra|
|4||North Pole Presents Skirt|
|6||Good Tidings Shawl Cape|
|7||Father Christmas' Present Bag|
|8||Iced Gingerbread Earrings|
|11||Sleigh It Bodice|
|12||Sleigh It Skirt|
|16||Elf Helper Hat|
|17||Carol of the Elves Booties|
|18||Lace Snowflake Stole Scarf|
|19||Cute Carrot Nose|
|22||Polar Cutie Bear Hat|
|23||Polar Cutie Fur Leg Warmers|
|24||Ice Prince Shawl Cape|
|25||Frozen Royalty Crown|
|27||Christmas Window Shopping Top Hat|
|28||Dashing Through the Snow Scarf|
|29||Versailles Snow Powder Coat|
|30||Versailles Snow Powder Bonnet|
Placing ornaments on the central tree would increase the chances of Santa visiting and dropping presents around the town, which would reward the Santa accessories from Christmas 2018 and Christmas 2019. Two of each of the accessories from this selection can be gained maximum per account (at any time) before the player will no longer receive rewards from this activity.
December's Dream Set
A new set, exclusive to mid-November to January, December's Dream, was released on December 23, 2021. The set has versions for both Woman and Boy bodies. It was modelled by Vioncii and ReddieTheTeddy with the assistance of Ixchoco.
|December's Dream Cossack Hat||6,500|
|December's Dream Earrings||6,500|
|December's Dream Coat Jacket||35,000|
|December's Dream Bodice||18,000|
|December's Dream Sleeves & Gloves||30,000|
|December's Dream Fur Muff||12,500|
|December's Dream Dancer Skirt||45,000|
|December's Dream Shoes||45,000|
Snowglobe Summit activities
Cookies can be baked in the cafe's Cookie Bakery after purchasing supplies for 20 diamonds. This is a version of the cooking class minigame from the school with different ingredients, and resulting in cookies. The cookies can be taken by the player or given to other players.
Various holiday snack tools can be purchased in the cafe for roleplay and consumption. This does not "up your level" or give you more "diamonds", it is, as stated, only for roleplay reasons.
Letters to Santa
Mailboxes around Snowglobe Summit can be interacted with to write and send a letter to Santa. Currently, this feature does not seem to affect anything.
Sleds can be interacted with on the slopes to ride them down any of the two pre-determined slide paths. You can also slide down the paths with no sleds; but watch out! You don't want to go to hospital!
The Town Wheel, Designer Boutique, Apartment Lobby, and the "In Loving Memory of Lizzy Winkle" realms can be accessed from Snowglobe Summit, a likely leftover from when it entirely replaced Earth in previous years.
The teaser updates beginning on November 18, 2021 set some of the game up for winter.
On November 18, 2021, a selection of items were put into the Winter Shop, including some new items, reworks, and adjustments. A new set was also mentioned to be coming, presumably during the event. The general winter item timer was changed to be between November 15 and January 31.
Six new items were released with the initial teaser update under "LUXE Elegance Winter Shop".
|Christmas Queen Pageant Skirt||30000|
|Cookie Cutter Lover Loafers||28000|
|Fabulous Fur Boa||35000|
|Fluttery Frozen Fan||35000|
|Peppermint Princess Bodice||24000|
|Peppermint Princess Skirt||35000|
- The Winter Fashion Shawl was renamed to the Winter Fashion Shawl/Scarf to be easier to search.
- All "torso" type items were renamed to all use the word "bodice" instead of inconsistently between "top", "bodice", and "corset" for consistency.
- The Winter Fashion Shawl/Scarf and Shy Scarf were reworked.
- The Thigh High Ice Princess Boots' price was lowered to 20,000 diamonds from 36,500 diamonds.
- The My Teddy Bear was adjusted to no longer have a gray tint and now uses four colors (up from two).
- Certain heels will now have parts of them not display with certain skirts (to minimize clipping issues).
On November 18, 2021, the Apartments and Apartment Lobby were updated with Christmas decorations, mostly similar to Christmas 2020's decorations but in a different color scheme. The Arrival Screen also returned with a winter/Christmas theme, replacing the default join lobby.
The Intergalactic Trading Hub was updated with winter decorations on November 22, 2021.
On November 18, 2021, new hair colors and patterns, along with four new hairstyles, were added to character customization. Old clothing and faces themed around winter and winter holidays were moved to the top of their menus, but no new assets were added, as they were not yet ready.
Other preliminary updates
- On November 24, 2021, the "Royale Christmas 2021!" badge was added ahead of time for testing, including an image.
- On November 28, 2021, the "RH Gifting Event 2021 Completionist!" badge was added ahead of time for testing, with Royale High's placeholder badge image. The confirmed intentional wording of the badge implies the Angel Halo and Angel Wings will be returning for fully completing the Advent Calendar.
- On November 30, 2021, before the event officially started, the "Aurora Borealis" badge was added ahead of time for testing, initally with Royale High's placeholder badge image, however, it was given a unique image a few hours later.
- On the initial release of Snowglobe Summit, this did not work, and text saying that this feature did not work was displayed by the Cookie Bakery. This was fixed a few hours later.